Thursday, January 24, 2008


today i purchased philosophy's make-up optional skin limited edition 6-piece kit. my skin hasn't been at it's best, and i have heard many great things about this line. i have some hyper pigmentation left from some breakouts, my skin is oily, and i'm lacking the "glow" in my skin. of course winter has a little to do with this--my skin is dehydrated, i'm not exfoliating like i should---i just need to do something different.

so, i am going to try this system and let you know about my experience. the micro-delivery peel promises..."resurfacing and replenishing the skin...a new approach to skin rejuvenation and best of all...involves absolutely no downtime.".

the system also includes purity made simple, when hope is not enough lifting and firming serum, hope in a jar for all skin types, hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream.
i'll keep you posted on my research. how beautiful!

xo

No comments: