Tuesday, February 19, 2008

products i'm dying to try...

i'm the type of girl that always loves to try the "newest thing". i've never really been one to wear clothes for very long, i actually change outfits more than once a day, sometimes, and my make-up is never the same two days in a row. of course, i do have a practical side: my hubby! thanks to him, i'm not out of control (too much). :)

i'm especially excited for spring since the "trends" reflect my own personal style. i love floral prints, dresses, heels and the color pink. of course, the make-up is as gorgeous as ever, and i am more than thrilled for it all. there are five products i literally am holding myself back from buying all at once. my *practical* side just isn't approving. :)



the first product on my must-have list is Bobbi Brown's Pink Rasberry Palette. this limited edition collection of colors (two eyeshadows, two lip sheers and the pink rasberry blush) are universally flattering, and create a fresh, modern look for spring.

i'm also excited to get Nars nail color in Orgasm. Nars is famous for the blush of the same name. some call it a cult fav, and it is also available as a lip gloss and a Multiple. the nail color--an irredescent, pinky peach-- will be available for purchase this summer, exclusively at Sephora. i hear it will be sold together wih the Multiple.



next on my list of must-haves is TheBalm's Two-Timer Mascara. described as a long-lasting, smudge-proof and water-resistant mascara that lasts all day and gives you different looks depending on the brush used. i love that they are two different mascaras in one space-saving tube.

i love hair products, and i have heard many great things about the Carol's Daughter line. while perusing sephora.com, i found many products that interested me, especially the Hair Milk. it is a lightweight lotion made with essential oils and shea butter, ideal for defining natural curls and giving hair loads of shine and bounce. i'm planning to give the heat styling a little rest this summer, so i can't wait to try it!

the last product i would like to try is actually not a product, but will hold one. Sephora's Slim Pink Atomizer makes taking your favorite fragrance with you simple and easy. when i travel, i never like to take an expensive bottle of prfume with me, so this pretty little thing can be used in it's place. and at $10 each, i think i'll get a few!

1 comment:

Smirking Cat said...

I saw that mascara in my Sephora catalog, and it's on my Wish List too! I'm on an eternal quest to find a great mascara.