Saturday, April 19, 2008

i've been tagged!

Jenn and Christine at Beauty in Real Life have tagged me!

so here are the rules:

1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.


so here are my quirks:

* i can't get into an unmade bed at night. even if i didn't make my bed that morning, i have to make it before i get into it. strange, i know...my hubby makes fun of me about it...he'll even purposely mess up the bed, then get into it, pretending to sleep! i pull and tug until the top sheet and comforter are off and i have to remake it, even if he's in it!

* i am afraid of rodents. not just the standard mice and rats (eww..), but rabbits, squirrels and guinea pigs (ugh...)

* when i am tired i get excessively giggly. even the least funny person could have me dying of laughter...

* all of my clothes have to hang in my closet in the same direction. i am a stickler for this. hubby could try to help me by hanging up his clothes, but i can't not go in there and check to make sure everything is hanging the same way...

* i am obsessed with blogs (health, fashion, beauty, pop culture). i subscribe to way too many, but i read them all...

* even if i am going to the gym after taking the kids to school, i have makeup on and hair done. if i don't go to the gym and i only take the kids to school then go home, i am dressed and "made up". i have to be ready to run out of the door, just in case. i put on my pj's just after i wash and treat my skin for bed.


so who's next? i am tagging Glossypink, I Heart Makeup, The Style Page, Capitol Hill Barbie, A Mom In Red High Heels




xo

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too funny! I love hanging my clothes in the same direction too! LOL! I loved reading your quirks! : )