Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grow Young: Murad Youth Builder Supplements

part of the Genetic Aging line, Murad Youth Builder Collagen Supplements are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines up to 34% in five weeks. glucosamine, amino acid complex and vitamin A work to boost collagen production and stimulate healthy cell function while promoting skin clarity and tone.

when i received these from the Murad Clinic on the Total Beauty tour back in may (wow...it's already july!), they sat on my dresser a good couple of weeks before i decided to take them. i know Dr. Murad uses supplements to enhance results of his products from the inside out, but i thought, "i don't have wrinkles, what will this do for me?"

well, reading the ingredient list convinced me that my skin would benefit from the vitamin A (for the clarity of my skin) and the antioxidants (to fight off free radicals). really, it couldn't hurt to take them so, why not? two pills twice a day. simple.

all i can say is these haven't hurt me in the least bit. in fact, my skin is radiant and clear, and i notice that even the skin on my body looks healthier and vibrant! if this is a "fountain of youth", i plan to keep taking these for the rest of my life!

don't get me wrong, i'm not afraid to get old, i really just don't want to be old looking. (smile)

find Murad Youth Builder Collagen Supplements at Murad.com


xo

spa getaways are fabulous for you health!
plan one, or at least dream about one here:
Spas of America
photo: murad.com

No comments: