Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Murad Acne Spot Treatment


if it were up to me, i would never have acne again. i'm sure if you have any experience with it, then you feel the same.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment is formulated with sulfur to fight bacteria, salicylic acid to exfoliate and hydrolyzed oat flour to help counteract dryness and flaking. sounds so great, right? like it will solve all of you blemish woes the instant it touches your skin?

well...

i'm not saying it didn't work. it did, just not as well as i thought it would. what with all of the hype and the good things that have been said about it, i just expected it to work better. it did help my blemishes to not get bigger. but they hung out a little too long for my taste. of course, i still use retin-a, and i used a great mask to speed up the process, so i know my skin is in good hands.

so is this a favorite product? no.

would i recommend it? yes, and only because i know that not everything will work the same on every person with the same condition. as is the case for everything on the market: what doesn't thrill me might become your HG product and vice versa.

so find out more about Murad Acne Spot Treatment at Murad.com




xo

discover a new spa!
click here:
Spas of America
photo: murad.com

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I like that you posted such an honest review! I actually really like this product, it definitely helped to diminish my pimples significantly.

monique said...

i'm so glad it works for you jamie! i am still a fan of murad, even if this product didn't "rock my world"... LOL!:D