Friday, August 8, 2008

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 8.8.08


the olympics begin today! aren't you excited? i know i am!



a few other things i am excited about are some amazing drugstore beauty buys! a couple of the items are new to me, but they have already stolen my heart. let's get to it, shall we?






St. Ives Mineral Therapy Advanced Body Moisturizer is my new favorite body lotion! i bought this because the store was out of my other lotion, and i though, "why not?". this lotion didn't disappoint. it is creamy and smooth, absorbs beautifully and never leaves my skin greasy. i still love my other St. Ives lotions, but this one will definitely be staying around for awhile...

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector is also a new product to me. the raspberry-like smell is amazing, i must say. i don't like to eat raspberries, but the smell of them is fabulous! this product not only helps long hair stay strong by adding moisture, but leaves it silky and shiny looking.

Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Wet Shine Gel is not a product i use on my own hair, but i love it for styling my son's hair. he inherited my thickness, but my husband's stick-straightness, so he needs a gel to keep his hair under control. this gel works fabulously on my five year old guy, who loves to run around all day and doesn't stop until the day is done!




i hope you have a fabulous weekend!


xo

photo taken by me :)

No comments: