Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara

if there's one thing i must wear everyday (other than lipgloss and heels), it's mascara. if you ever see me without it, i'm probably sick.

Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Mascara is a volumizing mascara with a flexible wand. there are longer bristles (for lengthening) and shorter bristles (for volumizing) on this ultra skinny (and long) wand that helps to distribute the mascara to every lash.

when i saw it i thought, how is this supposed to give me fuller lashes, it's just a baby brush!

well, it did surprise me, but i wouldn't say my lashes looked the fullest ever. one thing i noticed while applying this is that the brush is really flexible, but it worked out ok. after years of using stiff brushes, this took some getting used to.


check out my before and after:



overall, this is a good mascara. i had no clumping or flaking, and it is very easy to remove. it left my lashes longer and slightly fuller, but truthfully, as a volumizing mascara, it doesn't compare to CoverGirl LashBlast or Maybelline Colossal Volume Express. i'm not sure if will repurchase it when i run out, but if you enjoy other Rimmel mascaras, and you haven't tried this one, you just might like it!

find Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara at a drugstore near you.

xo

photos: Rimmel and taken by me :)

2 comments:

Glossy said...

Thanks for mentioning how flexible the brush is--I have L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara and the brush is so flexible that it's difficult to get the wand back into the tube! :(

I'm with you on Lash Blast...awesome volume! :)

Tales of a Diva Housewife said...

I love Rimmel mascaras - they are my fav drugstore mascara. I can't wait to try this