Wednesday, August 6, 2008

some really fabulous news!

Spas of America

thanks to all of your clicks, I WON the Spas of America contest!!!!

me along with a few other fabulous bloggers will be visiting different spas and reviewing our experiences!

i am bursting with pride over the fact that my readers care enough to do such a nice thing for me! if i could, i would certainly knock on all of your doors and give you a great big hug!

so, since i can't do it in person, here is my substitute,

(((HUGS)))

this really means alot to me....i am almost out of words.


thank you!


as of late, i have no details about when or where i am going, but i will be sure to let you all know when i do!


thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!


xo

3 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats again!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?! YAY!!!
I am so happy for you!!

monique said...

thank you ladies! i appreciate your support! :)