Tuesday, September 30, 2008

condtion your lips: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment will give the soft, smooth lips that are desired by everyone. not only do smooth lips feel good, but they look good as well, especially if you are going to be wearing the darkest of dark shades that are so hot this fall!

this amazing little lip treatment claims to fill in lines and help boost collagen production, but all i know is that it keeps my lips smooth and comfortable feeling with no funny taste or smell. i apply it to my lips at night, and my lips feel smooth in the morning! i also like to put it on before i begin my makeup application to ensure my lips are prepped and ready for lipcolor.

i love that this product keeps my lips from drying out, and with the colder weather months upon us (well actually, i should say you, i'm still waiting for that cold weather-- it's like 100 degrees today where i live!), it's best to have something on hand to soothe and moisturize lips to keep them looking their best.

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment can be found at your local Clinique counter and online at clinique.com

xo

No comments: