Friday, September 26, 2008

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 9.26.08

wow, is it just me, or did the week just fly by?

i can't believe the next time i do a drugstore beauty post, it will be october! i think what my mother told me is true: the older you get, the faster the years go by...sigh...

oh well...let's get to the good stuff, shall we?


this week it's all about the feet! i have some amazing products that i love, and they keep my feet look fab between pedi appointments...


Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak in Peppermint & Plumb will not only soften your feet, but you'll get an amazing zingy sweet fragrance to go with it. i can't describe it in words, but i know it's a fabulous smell! using this in a foot spa is even better, it bubbles up, and you can sit back and relax....ahhh....that sounds so good right about now...

maybe later, monique...moving on...

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle & Nail Moisture Treatment Pen sits in my bedside table drawer, and i use it about every other night to moisturize not only the cuticles on my fingers, but also my toes. sometimes i run it over my toes for a quick moisture treatment before slipping into my sandals, and it really helps to keep my polish looking good longer! also, the fact that comes in a pen form makes it travel friendly-- no need to worry about it spilling in your purse!



Ped Egg Foot File works like nothing else to remove calluses and keep them away. when i first bought this back in the spring, i didn't use it much. but one day, something clicked, and i fell in love with it! this little thing files away those rough dry heels, and thankfully, hides them away in the container until you empty it. what is so amazing is that it doesn't even hurt! the emery board on the other side gently smooths your skin, and feet are left feeling soft and looking great.


have a fabulous weekend everyone!


xo

No comments: