Friday, September 19, 2008

review: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask


Bliss is famous for a little facial they call the Triple Oxygen Treatment. it's actually one of the most popular treatments because it leaves skin feeling and looking amazing.

the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask is like that facial in a bottle, and let me tell you...it gives great results! it smells great (my favorite-- citrus!), my skin was soft, looked refreshed and the entire process took five minutes!

i do have to tell you that during my wait time for this mask's effects, i giggled...a lot.

why?

well, there are many little bubbles that "burst" as it sits on your face, so it created quite a tickly sensation. i really wanted to scratch my face while it was working, but instead just watched as the mask sort of "popped" away (funny, trust me).

now don't get me wrong, this in no way irritated my skin.

so, i had hubby try it out, and without telling him what he was in store for, i laughed as he applied it. "what the...?" he said as the mask started to work. he was surprised, and i had to remind him that it was only 5 minutes. he also watched the bubbles burst (it's very interesting, i tell you!).

what an experience this mask gives! and the results are great, i love that it's quick and now that i know wat to expect, the "bursting" isn't a surprise anymore. my skin glows and i give this a very high recommendation!

find out more at blissworld.com

xo

No comments: