Tuesday, September 16, 2008

review: L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara


if your look is more natural or you have days that makeup is the last thing you want to put on, consider L'Oreal's newest mascara, Bare Naturale.

this mineral-based mascara goes on smoothly and ever so delicately to define and give your lashes added color and length.

when i used this, i was impressed with how soft my lashes were after it dried. i knew i was wearing mascara, but i could also feel a huge difference in how my lashes were to the touch.

i also gave this mascara to some friends, and one of them doesn't wear makeup (gasp!-- but i still love her), and she loved it! "it is the perfect mascara for my lashes", she said. "it makes my eyes appear brighter, but doesn't look fake". another thing she loved: it came off easily when she washed her face.


i found this as well, and actually took a day (when i didn't leave the house) to purposely only wear this mascara and some lipgloss. strange for me....but on the up side, i did notice how natural-but-better my lashes looked!

find L'Oreal Bare Natural Mascara at your local drugstore and visit lorealparis.com for more information.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best mascara I've ever tried! Leaves my long lashes supple and natural looking, without ANY clumps or smudges. I highly recommend it.