Monday, December 29, 2008

29 Things to Be Thankful For


last year i wrote a list of things i was thankful for on the eve of my 28th birthday to celebrate it. now, the day before my 29th birthday (gulp), i'm continuing that tradition with a new list of 29 things i'm thankful for...





**my health
**being a child of God
**my incredible, loving hubby
**my children, though not perfect, are my favorite kids in the world
**music
**fresh flowers
**green tea
**chocolate
**TiVo
**heels
**my iPhone
**my pillow top mattress
**flat irons
**friends
**beauty products
**my car, again, i love my heated seats on cold mornings
**mani/pedis
**lipgloss
**books
**the words "please" and "thank you"
**yoga
**nail polish
**my Planner Pad
**fresh fruit and veggies
**massages
**sunrises and sunsets
**my mom, who i hold responsible for my love of beauty and fashion :)
**my computer
**my home

what are you thankful for right now?

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list. Happy Birthday!

sweets5260 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE! I hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo