Friday, December 26, 2008

review: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

i have been using Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for about three weeks now, and i have to say, this is an amazing cleanser!

i had never heard of the Liz Earle brand, but after doing some research, i found that not only was this new-to-me cleanser a multi-award winner-- and for good reason, i will say!--but the range of products are very well-known, loved and sell at a reasonable price point. love that!

it takes a lot for a cleanser to really impress me, but this one has done it. to be honest, i am usually satisfied if something suited for my skintype, removes most of my makeup, and doesn't leave my skin dried out.

i'll have to raise my standards after using this...

the Cleanse & Polish cleanser, not only doesn't dry my skin out (thanks to ultra-nourishing beeswax, chamomile extract, and cocoa butter), but it removes all of my makeup, including mascara, too! i use the muslin cloth (that i wet with hot water, hence the term "hot cloth") to help gently exfoliate my skin after massaging the cleanser around for a bit, and all i'm left with is clean, soft, glowing skin!

everytime i use this, it's like getting a refreshing skin treatment! my skin feels smooth and healthy, and i never experience the dreaded "dried out" feeling. the hot cloth on my skin after a long day feels so good-- i'm hooked!

i'll definitely be purchasing this when it runs out.

suitable for all skin types, find Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser at lizearle.com

xo

No comments: