Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thakoon For Target



the moment so many have been waiting for is here! Thakoon for Target is in stores!

"Thakoon Panichgul is an extraordinary design talent with a keen eye whose brilliantly priced collection is sure to please our guests," said Trish Adams, senior vice president, Target. "his silhouettes are trend-forward with an urban femininity, providing chic looks at a great value."

this line features pieces that are very similar to pieces seen in Thakoon's spring 2008 line, which makes me very happy. i can't wait to see everything in person!





Thakoon for Target provides a contemporary take on classic resort must-haves for the GO International program with stunning graphic prints and a colorful palette. the line includes a variety of seasonal staples including flutter sleeve tees, ruffled tanks and belted shirtdresses. stand-out pieces include a floral print canvas coat, a shibori print ¾-sleeve dress, floral print shorts and a striped pleated dress, with prints that give a nod to Panichgul's eastern heritage.

are you excited for the Thakoon for Target line? if you've already seen it in person, let me know what you think!

xo

2 comments:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I saw it today and loved the vibrant prints, although I didn't buy as much as I usually do when a new GO collection comes out. The dresses run really large, and look best when belted. I might go back for the shibori print shirtdress, as my store didn't have my size. Overall, I thought the line was sophisticated, but I think it would have sold better during warmer months. I posted some fitting room photos on my site if you want to have a look.

monique said...

poster girl-- thank you for the fabulous descriptions! BTW, i checked out your post, and it's great-- you're right about the time of launch. But hopefully people will love the pieces enough to invest now even if warm weather is nowhere close to being around! :)