Thursday, January 29, 2009

FOTD: eye makeup look featuring NARS Jolie Poupee


the eyeshadow duo Jolie Poupee was featured in the Nars Holiday 2008 collection, and i have to say it is a fabulous duo of purple tones that can help create many different eye looks, like the ones below...





in the first photo, top left, i only washed the more pearlescent purple tone over my eyelid and lined my lower lashline with it. in the second pic, upper right, i deepened the purple and added the more blue-toned purple shade in the middle of my lid.

the lower left pic you see more of the blue-toned purple used on the inner part of my eyelid and the pearlescent purple was deepened more and applied into the crease. i also added more liner to add definition. the lower right pic is the blue-toned purple all over my entire lid and along the inner half of my lashline.

p.s.-- the light shadow you see is Bobbi Brown's Metallic eyeshadow in Glitz, the eyeliner is L'Oreal Infallible No Fail Eyeliner and the mascara is Maybelline XXL Extensions mascara with added coats of CG LashtBlast on top.

xo

1 comment:

Phyrra said...

This is gorgeous on you!
I love purples ;)