Friday, January 30, 2009

my favorite drugstore beauty buys: Cetaphil, JK Jemma Kidd and Scunci

hello all! another week is behind us and not only is it friday, but january is almost over! i'm shaking my head right now at the fact that in a little over a month, my baby boy will be six years old, which then makes me think of my daughter turning nine in may (sigh), which i know will be here in no time...bleh...i'm not looking forward to having teenagers, LOL!

whoa...i need to stop.

ok, let's just move on, shall we?


Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is the quintessential must-have cleanser. no matter your skintype, Cetaphil cleanser treats skin fabulously. my aunt swears by this stuff, and her skin is amazing. i love that it doesn't overdry, and removes all of my makeup. there are different formulas, but this one, for some reason, removes makeup the best for me.




JK Jemma Kidd Air Kiss Shine Lip Gloss is a new gloss of mine that i am absolutely loving. it is thick without being sticky, last a good while for a gloss, and comes in a variety of shimmery colors. i love it in Rendezvous, a pretty pink, and i'd like to try Poser (bright fuchsia) and Hot Spot (another pink, but different) next. these are a bit higher priced, but still a lot cheaper than Jemma's original lippies.




Scunci Mini Jaw Clips have been part of my hair accessory arsenal long before Whitney and Olivia caused them to suddenly go missing from shelves (this last time i went out to buy some, they were sold out in three drugstores, lol!). in any case, these have now become an even bigger part of my life since growing my hair out. now that it is long enough in the front to be clipped back, blend into the rest of my hair and look pretty, my clips look like more than just a way to disguise hair that is too short in the front. :)

have a great weekend!

xo

No comments: