Friday, January 9, 2009

nail color of the week: Notorious by Jessica Cosmetics


i had to wear a dark color this week. i don't know what the urge was, but i needed to see my tips in a dark color. earlier this week, i told you about my shopping trip to Target, where i happened to pick up some nail color, and it turns out one of them was a dark shade from Jessica called Notorious.

i love this color-- a shimmery red-black shimmer that is similar to Sally Hansen's Glossy but instead takes on a more deep purple cast in dimmer lighting. the shimmer is very fine, so it's very pretty.

what do you think?

xo
photos taken by me :)

4 comments:

Phyrra said...

It definitely makes me think of black cherry. Very pretty ;)

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

Gorgeous color! I don't have any Jessica polishes, yet.

Laura said...

Love your blog! Where did you find the Jessica Nail Polish? I bought some a year ago and lost it, and now I cannot find anyone that sells it anymore! Not even online!! I'm desperate for it!!

monique said...

hi Powder Puff-- thanks! i bought it at Target, but you can find it at beauty supply stores & on their website: jessicacosmetics.com

xo