Friday, February 13, 2009

my favorite drugstore beauty buys

friday already? where does the time go? can you believe tomorrow is valentine's day? wow...

today i went to each of my kids classrooms for a valentine's day party and had fun meeting my kids' friends, making crafts and nibbling on some yummy treats. i admit, i'm not one of those mom who participates in everything that happens at school (i do homeschool them twice a week, so give me some credit, lol), so they were thrilled to have me there.

onto some beauty new, this week's beauty buys are products i absolutely love and if you have ever tried them, most likely you do too!




Yes To Carrots Lip Butters soothe and soften giving my lips a healthy dose of moisture without a waxy feel. my daughter also appreciates these since her lips are chronically dry. thanks to the natural ingredients of olive and coconut oils, we don't have to reapply as often as with other lips treatments, and the "flavors" are believably yummy. citrus and berry are our faves although the rest are fabulous, too.




Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment is one product i can honestly say i've used since i was a kid. my mom would used it, and her hair was always so soft and shiny, not to mention super-long (i'm talking to her lower back without any split ends), and i wanted my hair to be just like hers. she didn't even flinch when i asked her to use it, and i tell you, my hair always felt great! now as an adult, the packaging has changed, but the formula still leaves my hair looking and feeling strong and beautiful.



L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black gives me full, lush lashes without the icky flaking or smudging. i absolutely love how soft my lashes feel after it dries, and it removes very easily at the end of the day. if you want volumized, look-at-me lashes, definitely pick this one up. :)

have a great weekend!

xo

No comments: