Friday, March 27, 2009

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 3.27.09

this week flew by! did it do the same for you? wow...if things keep going like this for me, it will be 2010 before i know it...yowza!

this week's beauty buys, i have just realized, are all moisturizing. i didn't even plan it to be that way-- funy, huh?-- but here they are. enjoy...




Neutrogena Moistureshine Lipgloss comes in an excellent selection of glitterless colors that make my lips feel like butter. i love that these lippies aren't overly pigmented, but still leaves a good amount of color on my lips. the formula is soft and uber-moisturizing-- love these!



Dove Cool Moisture Body Wash is scented with refreshing cucumber (ahh) and is oh so lovely to use, especially when the weather warms up, because the scent is so light and airy-- it just helps keep my mind off of the heat, if only for a short amount of time- ha! it moisturizes well, too, and leaves behind its yummy scent on my skin...ahhhh



Sunsilk Hydra TLC Conditioner is one product that shocked me when i first tried it. mainly because i wasn't expecting too much. i don't know why-- i should know better!-- but i just didn't think it would be all that great. well, i was proven (way) wrong, and i tell you: this stuff is amazing!it leaves my thirsty hair feeling silky smooth and manageable. my hair loves this conditioner (and the shampoo is great, too).


have a great weekend!

xo

No comments: