Wednesday, March 11, 2009

review: Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss


lipgloss is essential to me-- i cannot live without it. some of my favorites are Mary Kay's NouriShine Lip Glosses. the formula is amazingly moisturizing and gives lips a gorgeous shiny finish. i use the shades Pink Diamonds and Coral Rose the most, but the color Berry Sparkle is a fabulous one too. they all have a light creamy, vanilla scent to them that make them very pleasant to wear.

visit marykay.com to find a rep in your area that you can buy these from. some reps even have their own websites you can order from and will deliver your order right to your door.

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love Mary Kay's lip glosses! I receive lots of comments from people that are surprised how they are so moisturizing and not sticky! I had one friend forget her chapstick on a trip to Europe and came back saying her lips stayed moisturized the whole time with just her MK Melon Sorbet in tow.

If you need a consultant in the Seattle area, you can visit my website to order. Shipping and delivery are free! www.marykay.com/lauramjackson

Anonymous said...

I recently received my MK order and this was the first thing I tried. I agree that the scent is a pleasant surprise... to me it smells almost chocolatey. I bought the colour Berry Sparkle and it's very natural and shiny on my lips... not glittery and overly sparkly like some glosses can be. I am much happier with this gloss than the last one I bought which was from Clinique.