Monday, April 27, 2009

Kim Kardashian's New Look: It's a Wig



so yesterday i posted about Kim K's new look-- i never actually said she dyed her hair-- which she led many to believe-- and who knew? it turns out she was wearing a very good-looking wig.

Kim says on her blog it's a wig! did I have you fooled? i did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend for Scott Barnes book called About Face. Chuckie Amos did the hair and transformed me with this blonde wig and they put this hair piece on! i haven't taken it off since, because i'm really loving the look. i've been wearing it around new york and everyone thought it was my real hair! it's making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer. what do you think? should i dye it for real?

i say no, Kim, don't dye it. if you can wear a wig that looks that convincing, definitely spare your natural locks the torture of what they would go through to get, and stay, that color. :)

xo
source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say no also, I love your natural hair color and I also love the lighter look, but if you have a fab. wig that looks real, "rock it". I would love to find that wig for myself, where can I get this look?

-AA