Thursday, April 16, 2009

mother's day gift idea: Stila My Mother, My Hero Set


mother's day isn't until next month, and while rumors swirl around the future of Stila Cosmetics, this new set for her special day caught my eye. the My Mother, My Hero Set contains four beauty must-haves that will give her a luminous look. the items are tucked into a brushed gold clutch: lip color in Natalie (a sheer plum lipstick), Lash Visor Waterproof mascara in Black (a thickening mascara), Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Gold (a shimmering bronze eyeshadow trio), and Illuminating Finishing Powder in Bronze (an illuminating, bronze shimmer).

with all of these goodies for under $40, i think this would make the perfect gift for your glam momma on mother's day (hmm..i may have to let hubby know about this one...)!

find it exclusively at Sephora

xo

No comments: