Friday, April 3, 2009

My Favorite Drugstore Beauty Buys 4.3.09

happy friday everyone! how was your week? it's late, and as usual, my week sped by. my kiddos are out of school for the next week, so i'm thinking things are going to get a little crazy over here-- yikes!

this week's beauty buys are all available at my favorite mass retailer, Target (or if you're like me, you pronounce it Tarjay-- ha!), and i absolutely love each one of them!

here we go...


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter soothes dry skin with yummy aloe vera and shea butter, and best of all, smells amazing. the luxurious scent is enough for me to wear it alone, so it's great for everyday, and if i do want to wear perfume, i'll only apply this to my legs and feet (and then my upper body gets jealous-- j/k!)



Pixi Gel Eyeliner comes in a pot, and i bought it because i had read that it was comparable to Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. it's a few dollars less, and easier for me to buy since i don't have a Bobbi counter in my area, so i thought why not? well, i was impressed. not so much by the brush-- thankfully i have a great liner brush-- but the formula itself is great. it's highly pigmented, a little goes a ling way, and (woo-hoo!) it stays in place all day.



Sonia Kashuk Lip Palette is a great little set of five glosses all encased together-- which makes it great for travel-- that creates for me my "perfect" shade of gloss for the day. of course, with two shimmery and three non-shimmery shades, the possibilities of color combos are endless. i really like that the consistency is on the thicker side, too, but not at all sticky-- love!

have a great weekend!

xo

No comments: