Monday, July 27, 2009

Beauty on a Budget: New Eyeliners from L'Oreal



eyeliners are a must-have for creating everything from a smoky eye to adding subtle definition to a more natural face. L'Oreal has some fabulous new eyeliners-- the brand's PR firm sent me some to try!-- and i think they are certainly worth checking out. read on...



HiP High Intensity Pigments offer some great new metallic variations-- called Color Chrome-- that give eyes an amazing bold, metallic finish. wearing them alone with my favorite mascara works fabulously for day, and pump up the volume on my favorite coordinating eyeshadow shades at night.




new Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliners have become my go-to liners for their rich color payoff and long-wearing abilities. i love lining the upper inner rim of my eye (tight lining) to give my lashes an even fuller effect. this liner in black gives a smooth application and looks great all day.




Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner glides on smooth and compliments my more natural, eye-enhancing shadows. it blends easily, but stays in place, so i can also create a smoky eye-look with it, too! the liner you see next to it is called Le Kohl Duo-- a shadow on one end, and liner on the other. i love the shadow for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes and brow bones; flip it over and i can line, line, line-- multi-tasking products are so fabulous!

i really can't say that any one of these eyeliners is better than another-- i use them all, i think they all work fabulously. of course, i wouldn't expect anything less from L'Oreal. :)

find all of these eyeliners at your favorite drug and mass retail stores and for more info on the liners i didn't link to (they aren't yet available online), visit lorealparisusa.com.

xo
pics taken by me :)

1 comment:

Mrs Osi said...

I am loving ur blog! I love beauty on a budget :) that being said can u recommend any e/s palette that have glitter and shimmer that look good on a woc :)