Friday, September 11, 2009

L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream



eye creams have become a beauty staple for me, so i appreciate that L'Oreal has created a duo that will keep the skin around my eyes looking their best. one part of the duo has spf 15 for day and the other contains retinal for night.

definitely travel-friendly, L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream comes in a slim two-sided package. the day formula is creamy and light, and absorbs nicely into my skin. the night formula never stings, and it too absorbs rather quickly.

i've noticed a little bit of change in my eye area since i began using this about 3 weeks ago. i hadn't been getting the best sleep (it was my bed, but i got a new mattress, so i'm looking forward to restful slumber again), so my eyes were showing it...

while it has been keeping the skin around my eyes moisturized and looking refreshed, it's also keeping them extra protected from the sun. this is key when using any retinol/vitamin A-derived product (found in the night eye cream), since the skin will become more prone to burning-- thanks to L'Oreal for that!

find L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream at your local drug and mass retial stores, as well as online at drugstore.com

xo

No comments: