Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Michael Kors Introduces Very Hollywood



Very Hollywood, Michael Kors' newest fragrance, was created to be the ultimate in hollywood glamour. captivating, luxurious and stunning, the scent makes a stunning entrance in jewels of shimmering mandarin and glistening bergamot. with captivating performances by jasmine, ylang ylang, raspberry and star-quality gardenia, this scent also features appearances from a supporting cast of italian orris, creamy amber, soft white moss and vetiver for the perfect hollywood ending.



Very Hollywood is available at Macy's and Nordstrom, and online at VeryHollywood.com

xo

1 comment:

Tavia said...

If gardenia and jasmine are included then I'm in :). I always loved perfumes with gardenia notes. I simply adore the flower, I have it on my bedroom window