Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carol's Daughter Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar



little pampering treats are great mood lifters, wouldn't you say? one of my favorites is Carol's Daughter Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar. it hardly takes any time to do, but it makes such a difference!

i bought Manicure in a Jar myself a couple of months ago, and created my own mid-week mini pampering ritual that includes this. i like to use this right before bed (after i've cleansed and treated my face, put on some lip moisturizer, a little body lotion, my pjs and ran a bit of leave-in conditioner through my hair). the sea salt exfoliates so well and essential oils moisturize, leaving my hands feeling silky smooth. there's always a little hint of oils left on my hands, but i don't mind. i apply lotion to my hands and go to sleep. when i wake up, my hands are so soft and look refreshed. love it!

you can find Carol's Daughter Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar the same place i did-- Sephora, of course!-- or visit carolsdaughter.com for more info as well as locations of stores.

xo
pic taken by me :)

No comments: