Friday, February 26, 2010

Hair Therapy: Living Proof No Frizz Restyling Spray



when Living Proof's people contacted me about their new Restyling Spray, i didn't hesitate to say yes (!!) when they asked if i wanted to try it out-- i'm already a huge fan of their line. with benefits including detangling, conditioning and blocking humidity, i had high hopes for this new product.

and it didn't let me down!

you see, i like to exercise and work up a sweat most days of the week. this means i have to re-do my hair on those days. since i don't wash my hair everyday, i typically add a bit of leave-in conditioner, blow dry the wet parts and go over any areas that need to be redone with my flat iron. now that Restyling Spray is in my life, i just spray it through my hair and style as usual. my hair is left feeling soft and looking like i just washed it.

Restyling Spray is fabulous if you're looking for a product that will refresh your hair without having to go through the whole process of rewashing it. it's oil and silicone-free and has Living Proof's fabulous scent. find it exclusively on qvc.com.


xo
a full-sized product sample was sent to me by the brand for review.

No comments: