Monday, March 15, 2010

Get Glowing with NARS Orgasm Illuminator



NARS Orgasm Illuminator is the latest in the family of Orgasm-colored products and probably my most favorite.

if you don't already know, in the world of beauty NARS Orgasm Blush is a "must-have", "perfect for all skintones" blush. sadly, this isn't quite true. i myself am not a fan of the blush on its own, but find it to be a much better highlighting shade on my darker complexion.


stars like Molly Sims, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Zoe Saldana have been wearing NARS Illuminator to various events this year.

the Illuminator, thankfully, is much more flattering. as described by the brand, it's a sheer wash of gold, peach and pink fluid. i like to refer to the finish as being more of a pretty sheen than a shimmer. it's uber-wearable and perfect for the upcoming season. it's versatile enough to be worn on bare skin or with makeup. as a highlighter over blush, it creates a gorgeous finish-- it makes cheekbones really pop!-- and can also be blended with foundation to give skin a little extra something. it's also great applied on your decolletage or shoulders.



me wearing NARS Illuminator :)

a word of caution when you use this-- begin with a tiny bit and build to get the effect you need. and note that the finish is sheer and will not reflect the same indoors as it does out. :)

find NARS Orgasm Illuminator at your local NARS beauty counter, at Sephora and online at narscosmetics.com

xo

4 comments:

BlaqVixenBeauty said...

You look so gorgeous! And your skin is divine! I want to buy the Illuminator but I know it won't look so glam on me!

monique said...

you're so sweet, L! my skin has its bad days, trust me! and you are too hard on yourself. i didn't think i would like it as much as i do. get a sample to take home from Sephora before you buy just to be sure-- you might be pleasantly surprised. :)

Christienne said...

I love Nars Orgasm! This looks incredibly pretty on you; I loved your sugestion about mixing it with your foundation. I want to pick up a tube so bad!!!

Rich and Rebellious said...

Picked this up a few weeks ago, the finish is absolutely gorgeous and looks great with your skin tone. The dewey finish with golden pink hints beautiful and fresh!! Great buy!