Thursday, September 2, 2010

beauty on a budget: Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash



i am in love with this body wash from Aveeno. Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash was sent to me as a travel size sample, and from first use i was hooked. not wanting to be without it before it ran out, i looked for in-store.

no luck.

when i finally did find it, it was sold out. multiple times (sigh). i think i looked for the Fig & Shea Butter flavor over a month before i finally found it in stock! the women in my area know a good body wash when they find it, i must say (LOL!). the smell is divine and the shea butter leaves my skin so gorgeously soft. the creamy formula lathers up nicely and rinses away easily, i can't get over what a fabulous product this is-- it's such a treat after a tough morning workout and even at the end of the day before bed. :)

find Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash at a drugstore near you.

xo
as stated in this post: initially a travel-size sample was sent to me; pic taken my me of product i bought :)

No comments: