Tuesday, September 20, 2011

currently loving...

it seems my days are going by so much faster these days. i wake up, and before i know it, the day is coming to an end and it's time to sleep! it's kind of nutty when i think about it, but i definitely many things to be thankful for-- my family, my friends, my health and the fact that you are here reading this! :)

sprinkled on top of my thankfulness are some delightful things i'm currently loving in this moment...


There's Cake in My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder....a fun chick-lit read {be warned, it is a bit rated-r, due to all the f-bombs dropped}, but the story is funny and engaging. i'm about 70% through it and can't wait to see how the story of three friends, their lives and hope for the future will end up!


fresh, roasted red peppers with my egg whites at breakfast {and sometimes lunch and dinner, too, lol!}...



this image of a small laundry room space is inspiring the redecoration of my own slightly larger laundry space...


NYX Natural Look Nude on Nude Kit is the perfect little gem for travel and everyday use. every shade is wearable, giving my eyes added day-friendly glam, but i also love that the neutral tones help to enhance the shade of a bright-colored eye liner!


philosophy Falling in Love...i picked this up on a Sephora run when they were out of favorite Unconditional Love {j'adore!}; i figured, "why not try it?"...and now, well... :)

1 comment:

Zakiyyah said...

I don't have a laundry room, but that is a very good look for my bathroom. HAPPENING!