Wednesday, September 28, 2011

today...9.28.11

i'm thankful for today-- another beautiful day. no, not perfect in the least, but, along with the normal things {mommy/wife stuff} and fabulous beauty-related goodness {always}, i relished the time to savor the confetti that included coffee and tea sipping, books, magazines and music...

these days this is my favorite coffee to drink with my breakfast...


stopped by the market for some new-to-me bagged tea flavors...


initially went to barnes and noble for the october issue of Harper's Bazaar UK and Jones mags. only ended up with Jones, but i did find 2 books {plus 1} that i've wanted to read on the bargain shelf {hello, huge discount!}-- love that!



last month, i signed up for a tea exchange, so today paid a visit to my favorite local tea and coffee brewery; i know the owners and they are always extremely helpful when i visit {you can sip a sample of anything before you buy}. needless to say, they had some fabulous selections of new and rare loose leaf blends that i bought for both for myself and my recipient {i'll be sharing more about the exchange after i receive my package}...

the day was also complimented with good music. i've been on an indie and jazz kick for the last couple of days, so, via Pandora radio, my ears experienced selections from Kate Nash, Foster the People, The Head and the Heart, The Weepies, Deb Talan, Zee Avi, Adele, Landon Pigg and She & Him, just to name a few...

how was your day?



all pics, except the first, taken by me :)


No comments: