Tuesday, November 22, 2011

currently loving...

current things i'm loving...

crisp, clear, mornings; core fusion dvd workouts {they have changed my changed my body in such a fabulous way...i've all but the current release, and let me tell you, i love them all. the precise toning movements, stretching and gentle cardio are so effective, not to mention that no shoes are required!}; autumn leaves in my yard {yep, that top pic is mine}; the sound of my kids' laughter as they play; devouring books; sipping a freshly brewed cup of cafe bustelo coffee...


my adorable deep pink frame ~ j'adore the shiny lacquer finish ~ i found this beauty at TJ Maxx! for now i have an image of SJP, but will soon be replaced by a fab family pic soon...

mark Whipped Up body butter* in Lemon Sugar...need i say more? from the the fresh, light scent to the silky moisture it gives my skin, this is a keeper.


butter LONDON's British Racing Green nail lacquer is a shade i saw and really liked. i didn't anticipate that i would love it as much as i do. yes, my love affair with red polish continues {BL's Come to Bed Red is beyond gorgeous!}, but this perfect, deep hunter green is fabulous!


Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear foundation* {spf 10} has been altogether brilliant with its hydrating, oil-free, buildable-coverage formula. i love that it has a pump and a little goes a long way.


*sent to me by brand PR; pics taken by me :)

No comments: