Thursday, July 24, 2008

hair therapy: the gorgeous chignon

Victoria Beckham's hair at the ESPY Awards reminded me of the way i wore my hair to my senior prom (my inspiration was none other than Audrey Hepburn in my all-time favorite movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's). it was such a fabulous style, and thankfully, i can look back on my pics and feel comfortable with people seeing them!

here's an insider trick from InStyle.com to creat for yourself an unforgetable chignon: mist your entire head of hair with a cloud of hairspray to give hair texture and volume. then back-comb at the crown for lift up top. pull hair back into a low ponytail, then neatly wrap the tail of your ponytail around the elastic until you have a neat bun. using about 10 hair pins, secure the bun in place.


xo

thank you for clicking here:
Spas of America
photo: John Shearer/WireImage via instyle.com

No comments: