Friday, October 31, 2008

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 10.31.08

wow...the last day of october...can you believe it?

this week's beauty buys come courtesy of my memory because i don't use them anymore. i really don't know why either...i suppose i should...they are really great products!

so, on with the show....


Maybelline Pure.Makeup Shine-Free Foundation with H2O is a product i used when it first came out- a couple of years ago- and i loved it. it felt like nothing i had ever used before, and didn't cause my skin to breakout! the coverage is buildable, and it really helped my skin to stay looking fresh all day.


Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment is a perfect way to deep condition your hair every week. this before shampoo treatment is something i grew up with in a sense. my mom used it, and then, as a teen, i too began to use it. i always loved the way my hair looked and felt after i was done styling...fabulous product!



Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is the perfect product if you're tired of your skin being super dried-out after using a toner. i loved the fresh feeling it always left, and i never had the tightness or stinging that traditional toners gave. another plus as well is that because this never left me overly dry, my skin never tried to over-compensate for the lost oils- my skin looked fab!


wow...i think i need to get to the drugstore and pick these items up...i just realized how much i miss them!

have a beautiful weekend!

xo

No comments: