Friday, October 31, 2008

review: Bioelements Oil Control Sleepwear



finding products that control oil are always on my radar. you may already know that the one thing i use to gage how well a product works for me at night is seeing how oily my skin is (or isn't) the following morning (and if you didn't, now you do).

much to my surprise, i discovered that one of my favorite skincare brands, Bioelements, makes a night cream that not only moisturizes and treats skin with great ingredients, but also controls oil!

Oil Control Sleepwear is a unique anti-aging cream that combines calcium, time-released retinol, protein peptides and vitamin E. it somehow knows to moisturize while controlling oil production, so all i wake up with is beautiful, healthy-looking skin!

i love this stuff! it's incredible, really.

the first time i used it, i admit, i was skeptical, but clearly it proved me wrong. this formula is lightweight, smells wonderful and is so refreshing once it's on. there's no greasy or heavy feeling whatsoever, which is so important to me when it comes to facial creams, and i don't wake up oily!

find Bioelements Oil Control Sleepwear at dermstore.com

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd love this! my skin can get pretty oily :(

Yonka said...

The best part is that it is a anti aging cream which will work when ,You rest.And gift you a beautiful skin when you get up for work.