Saturday, November 8, 2008

No Frizz by Living Proof on QVC tonight!

the packaging you will see on QVC

tonight's episode of QVC's Saturday Night Beauty will feature the Allure Breakthrough Award-winning hair care line, No Frizz by Living Proof, that won't be available in national retailers until february '09!

if you battle frizz, you're not going to want to miss it!

a limited amount of No Frizz spray, cream and treatment sets will be shown on the program (if you can't wait, are now available for purchase online). this is your chance to buy the hottest products of the year before anyone else!

i don't know about you, but for me QVC's Saturday Night Beauty is a must-see program. seeing all of the fabulous new beauty products in action and learning more about brands i'm not familiar with is always exciting, and these products have peaked my interest!

here's some quick info about the products:

NO FRIZZ Styling Treatment is a rich, conditioning daily treatment that provides frizz-reduction and conditioning benefits for thick to coarse hair, without weighing it down.

NO FRIZZ Styling Cream provides optimum frizz-reduction as well as added conditioning benefits for medium to thick hair, yet doesn't leave hair feeling greasy or heavy.

NO FRIZZ Styling Spray is a lightweight spray for fine to medium hair. this extremely versatile formula dries fast and leaves hair with incredible shine.

all of the products are available in two formulations: Straight Making for women who prefer straighter styles, and Wave-Shaping, Curl Defining for women for women who prefer to refine their natural curls and waves.


the products as you will see them in stores

so tune it tonight!! Saturday Night Beauty airs from 7-8pm eastern time. check your local listings for time and channel, and see for yourself these new breakthrough products in action!

xo

2 comments:

Nicole Yavasile said...

I bought this as soon as I read about it on MyBeautyBerry and it is a godsend! I have curly, wavy, frizzy hair and have tried EVERYTHING, even super expensive high-end stuff. Still, my hair will poof up. I would have to use leave-in conditioner, serum, and then even wax or pomade, and it would poof up. But this stuff fixed everything and gave me smooth hair in just one step! All I have to use is this product and I'm done. I didn't know my hair could be this lovely and smooth. I can't stop touching my own hair.

Anonymous said...

I have medium wavy hair that frizzes with an ounce of humidity. It puffs out like one of the clouds in the sky. I bought this from QVC and OMG it really works. Someone at my work asked me if I had my hair professionally straightend. I used it with my Morrocan oil that I can't live without and have wonderful results!

Stacey