Friday, February 27, 2009

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 2.27.09

well, this has been a crazy week for me. remember on monday when i told you about my son being sick over the weekend? yeah, well, that little cold turned into the flu, and he's been home all week. my poor little guy slept a lot, felt and looked miserable. thankfully he's feeling better, but is still not 100%**. i also sent my 8 year old daughter off to her first winter camp, which was exciting for her-- she practically jumped out of the car, lol-- but a little bittersweet for me...

well, that's life, right? but on to some fun stuff-- this weeks drugstore beauty buys-- yay!



Olay Age Defying Intensive Nourishing Night Cream is a product i thought i'd already shared with you, but i haven't, and i can't believe it! this night cream is great because it's oil-free and contains soothing chamomile plus a beta hydroxy complex (fabulous) to keep skin looking great. my skin loves this-- it smells wonderful, feels like silk and never irritates or causes breakouts.




L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara is a mascara i had for a long time in the package and didn't start using until i found it in a box full of other products i needed to use (oops). well, i fell in love with this one, as it delivers full, rich, black lashes but without any icky stiffness. it's never clumped on me, smudged or flaked. i wear it almost everyday, and when it runs out you can bet i'll be re-buying this!



John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Hair Serum is a fabulous serum to use if you have any problem combating frizz. i like to put a few pumps of this in my hands after washing and towel drying my hair. i then let my hair air dry and style it as usual. the result? smooth hair that is resistant to frizz, of course!


have a great weekend!

xo
**by the time you are reading this, hubby has also come down with the same flu :(

No comments: