Tuesday, April 21, 2009

green beauty: Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter



on a recent trip to Sephora, i discovered a new "green" product to add to my hair product collection: Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. i knew as soon as i tried a little bit in my hair that i had to take some home with me-- with no hesitation, the jar went in my basket!

this amazing product contains fabulous hair-friendly ingredients like essential oils of lavender and rosemary; it softens hair, minimizes breakage, and conditions with nourishing shea butter, almond oil, and cocoa butter. it's suitable for all hair types looking to add moisture or prevent damage, and also great as a little moisture pick up for the skin-- i always rub any excess left on my hands into my skin after using it, and it soaks it up.

Healthy Hair Butter is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, so you can be happy knowing you're being a little bit more green, and of course your thirsty hair will love you for using it!

find Healthy Hair Butter at sephora.com

xo

No comments: