Thursday, May 28, 2009

review: Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream

Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream has become my favorite moisturizer over the past few weeks. it's light textured formula is perfect for my oily complexion (but works for all skin types) and works great day and night.

made without any parabens or synthetic ingredients, this moisturizer is made with antioxidant grape seed oil to fight off yucky free-radicals, and honeysuckle extract to nourish skin. it absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't cause it to break out-- this definitely keeps my skin hydrated and healthy!

if you're looking for a new or lighter-feeling moisturizer for summer, head to Sephora and pick up a sample to try. for more info, visit sephora.com

xo

1 comment:

buy ponds age miracle said...

Wow! thank you that i found your i will this cream and let me see how it really works to me. :)

vee