Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hair therapy: No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-In Conditioner



when it comes to the battle against frizz, Living Proof's No Frizz line is the crème de la crème. now, to make matters even better, they've added to the range a shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner that will keep your hair looking smooth and feeling soft.

when i was sent these products, i couldn't wait to try them-- i am such a huge fan of No Frizz. i found the shampoo to be pretty basic in that it cleansed my hair well and left feeling clean-- of course, i knew it had to be working in other ways; as for the the conditioner, i left it in my hair for a couple of minutes per the directions since my hair is on the dry side (if you have a different hair texture, leave it in the same amount of time you would leave in your normal everyday conditioner). it left my hair feeling smooth, soft and manageable-- fabulous!


No Frizz in-store display


the leave in conditioner is for dry hair types and is amazing because it will give your tresses the added moisture on top of the regular conditioning. i knew all of the products were doing their "thing" when i let my hair air-dry: very little frizz was to be found!

once my hair was mostly dry, i applied the No Frizz Cream and style my hair as usual-- needless to say, i have no fear of moisture, my hair is protected. :)

visit livingproof.com for more info about No Frizz. you can also find it in Sephora stores and on their website, sephora.com

xo
images courtesy of BOLD PR

No comments: