Monday, July 13, 2009

review: Rx For Brown Skin Protect and Defend Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15



after a gloomy june, the sun decided to make july the month to finally come out! and it isn't playing around when it comes to heat (bleh). i have been slathering on my Rx For Brown Skin Protect and Defend Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15 daily to ensure that when i do go out in the sun, my face is protected.

the formula is creamy and lightweight, goes on smooth and doesn't leave any white residue or greasy feeling on my face. it protects my skin from harmful, aging and burning rays, keeps my hyperpigmentation under control (the sun can actually make spots darker if you don't protect them), and i haven't had any irritation or breakouts-- definitely a great product!

find Rx For Brown Skin Protect and Defend Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15 at Sephora and online at sephora.com

xo
pic taken by me :)

No comments: