Thursday, March 18, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga & Viva Glam Cyndi



have you purchased the latest MAC Viva Glam lipsticks, Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi yet? i did about a month ago and since 100% of the purchase price goes to the MAC Aids Fund, i had no problem buying both-- it's for a good cause!

here are pics of me wearing the new shades...

Viva Glam Gaga



i definitely think this cool pink shade looks better on me in this pic than the way i see it through my own eyes, lol!



Viva Glam Cyndi


this bold shade is better suited for me, but i wouldn't wear it often.



both shades blended together:



so much better, don't you think? :)


find MAC Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi at your local MAC location and online at maccosmetics.com.

xo
pics taken by me :)

1 comment:

Davina said...

VG cyndi looks great on your skin, I feel like getting one too! Is the finish as lasting and creamy as MAC satin lipsticks?