Monday, February 11, 2013

letting my nails breathe with Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment



happy monday, beauties! 

i'm currently relishing a post-walk glow thanks to the day's crisp air and sunshine. it rained a couple of days ago, which always makes for the most fabulous clear days to follow. walking my pup later in the morning {rather than when it's dark and freezing} on these days is most enjoyable.

and there's nothing better than fresh air in your lungs...

speaking of fresh air, i gave my nails a breather over the weekend using Julep's Oxygen Nail Treatmentincluded in my february Maven box {along with some gorgeous new polish shades, of course, and also a new polymer topcoat i have yet to use, but will dish all about it when i do}. the formula is designed to be worn alone, and it certainly works well that way; like a no-makeup makeup look for your nails, it's a very pretty sheer pink. :) 

according to the brand, the oxygen technology forms a nonocclusive film on the nail, proving resistant to water penetration and improving the permeability to oxygen. results are nails that are structurally stronger, and less prone to breakage and splitting.

i have yet to use it long enough to fully weigh in on my thoughts regarding this, but it does cover well, and my nails were protected ~ i'm thankful Julep developed their Oxygen Nail Treatment to give my tips a refreshing break without sacrificing my need to have manicured nails! 

for more info, visit Julep.com 





pics taken by me:)

No comments: