Sunday, February 9, 2014

hair therapy: Herbalosophy Nurture Series

i received the Herbolospohy Nurture Series products from the brand and have been using them for the past couple of months. listen up, beauties…

they are fabulous!

the range includes a balancing, sulfate-free shampoo, a lightweight, paraben-free conditioner, nutrient-infused restorative treatment mask and therapeutic leave-in serum. all four contain camellia and safflower oils, perfect for moisturizing, smoothing and detangling tresses, as well as sealing, protecting and enhancing its manageability.


because all of the products contain hair-loving ingredients, over the time i've been using them, my hair has reaped the benefits. they leave my hair looking and feeling simply divine ~ seriously, every time i use it i can't get over how beautifully soft my hair feels, how nourished it looks, and how fab it smells!

you can get more info about the products, including where to buy, at theherbalosophy.com



products featured sent to me by the brand for review consideration; all thoughts and opinions are my own, i did not receive payment for this review; pics taken by me :)

No comments: