Monday, March 24, 2014

hair therapy: Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist


who doesn't love a product that is both affordable and works beautifully? the Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist i've been using for the past couple of weeks falls into both categories, so of course, i'm excited to share my experience with you and tell you why you need to try it yourself!

i took borrowed this from my daughter {she received it along with a couple of heat-styling tools for christmas, and i did ask her if i could use it} after spotting it in her bathroom. since it's been a few months now, and we both are constantly trying out different serums, sprays and what not for our hair, there was still about half a bottle left for me to try for myself.

so, i've been using it…and i haven't given it back {yet}…LOL!  i love it

not only does this Flat Iron Perfector protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron {thanks to nourishing argan oil} to create a smoother finish {and sometimes the also-borrowed-because-it-belongs-to-my-daughter deep waver}, but it leaves it looking and feeling silky soft, shiny and smelling gorgeous. :)

so, dear beauty, if you heat style, you need to try this. your hair will definitely thank you {you're welcome!}

Flat Iron Perfector is featured on the Garnier brand website, but you can find it on other sites like drugstore.com, and amazon.com. you can also find it at your favorite drugstores like walgreens, target and rite-aid.

tell me: have you tried this Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist? what's your favorite heat-protection spray?




product featured belongs to my daughter, Jaya, and was used with permission ;) 
pics taken by me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting! I bet this would go great with my Karmin G3 flat iron, I would definitely give it a try! Thanks for sharing! ;)