Saturday, June 21, 2014

hair therapy: AG smoothing balm review + video

set for launch july 1, 2014, the AG Hair smoothing balm is a product i think you'll appreciate... 

this styling aid instantly coats hair with 90% naturally-derived ingredients {including, but not limited to, three african oils: argan, marula and mongongo oils} to eliminate frizz and flyways, polish your tresses and add gorgeous shine. 

i love the fact that this lightweight balm smells great and is so silky {despite the oils, this is not greasy in the slightest}; also, it only takes a small amount to make my hair look fabulous ~ love that!

if you'd like to see this styling gem in action, watch my video! i just posted it to my youtube channel
a couple of days ago.



visit aghair.com for more info


product featured sent to me by the brand for review consideration; pics taken by me :)

No comments: