Saturday, January 5, 2008

so how was your first week of 2008? did you try anything new, drink more water, smoke a little less, get together with someone you haven't seen in awhile?

this week for me was full of less tv time (some days none), time with friends, more reading, journal writing, and time with the kids. we've been trying new recipes and even invented some of our own. :)

the coming weeks look just as promising starting with tonight: i'm taking a dear friend out who needs a much deserved break. my son goes back to school this tuesday, so that means an extra week of mother/daughter bonding with my girl jaya (she goes back on the 15th) we have been looking forward to this since the start of the school year back in august--"it will be just you and me, mommy!", "yes it will be" :) the plans include the usual morning routine (that is my gym time), movies, cooking, baking, painting, hot cocoa sipping, bookstore browsing, and mani/pedis. i'm also taking a day for myself to shop for our anniversary (married 9 years on the 12th), visit a friend who just had a baby and get a much needed massage. ahhh...i can't wait.

so, obviously, my 2nd week of 2008 will be packed. i am looking forward to many more fabulous weeks and months to come. here's to a great new year!

No comments: