Saturday, March 22, 2008

l'oreal color juice


i love lipgloss. lipglosses from many brands occupy my train case, purse and night stand. i love lipgloss! ok...i think i said it enough.

L'Oreal Color Juice in Watermelon Crush is my new favorite. it's a great medium pink that, i believe, would be an amazing color on a wide range of skin tones. not too dark, and not to bright, this award winning color is a warm pink that stays on well for a gloss. i like that the color is sheer also, with just a hint of shimmer, so it can be layered over other colors or worn alone for a great natural look. this is a grown-up pink. very sophisticated and pretty!

while i love this gloss, i do have one gripe: the applicator. it's round, not angled, so it took a minute for me to get used to it. i love the color so much, though, that i overlook this one flaw. *smile*

Color Juice is comparable to Lancome's Juicy Tubes (makes sense, since L'Oreal owns both brands), so go ahead and try this little luxury that retails for less than $10.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I LOVE this lipgloss! I have the same one and it is my fave, but I try not to use it too much b/c its really exspensive where i live.
Visit my blog! www.barispaperclips.blogspot.com